In the real-estate world, cash is king. And it means that homeowners can move the process along a lot faster than with buyers transacting using a home loan. If you’re looking to sell your property for cash, you might find it a little troublesome to do on your own; cash buyers aren’t around every corner. Property cash buyers in South Africa buy your property as a company to ensure that you get your cash faster, without having to wait long periods for an independent cash buyer to come along.
Sell Your Property for Cash: Why?
Faster Sale Process
Selling your home fast walks hand in hand with property cash buyers.
- You skip the necessity of getting a real estate agent to go hunting for potential buyers for you; this means no waiting for photos to be taken, create listings and then schedule open houses etc. It also means that you won’t have to pay anyone extra to help you sell your house.
- There is no waiting for home loan documents to be settled and signed off before the sale can go through.
- Oftentimes, after assessment of the property has been complete and an offer made and accepted, buyers can expect their homes to be sold within two weeks!
Less Need for Renovation
With home loan buyers, they can request that your home be renovated before they agree to buy it; but with cash buyers, you’re selling your home as is. This means that your expenses are limited when it comes to cash buyers, so, when you receive your cash from the purchase, a large portion of the cash can be used in your new home rather than to make up for the money you’ve spent on renovating.
While you may not receive as much money for your home when selling it for cash, you may find that not having to pay to make repairs and upgrades offsets the lower price. There are also no guarantees that making certain upgrades will help your home sell or increase its value, as it all depends on market demand and what home buyers are looking for in a property. Some home improvement projects can actually hurt your home’s resale value.
Get Out of Trouble
If you’ve found yourself in a sticky situation such as:
- Moving and need the cash urgently for bond repayments
- Needing money in a divorce settlement
- Facing repossession or an auction
- Needing to avoid a bad credit rating
A property buying service buys properties of all shapes and sizes and in any condition. Should the service’s requirements be met and once the offer has been and accepted, cash will be provided within a few days and the money will be in your account faster than any other method of selling your home.
Rapid Property is one of the most respected property buying services in South Africa. Our professional, experienced property buying team has been built from the ground up with the goal of helping property owners, to sell their property fast, with no hassle, no games, no hidden fees, and with transparency and integrity from start to finish. Contact us to sell your home for cash!